Welcome to Vernonia Springs
Vernonia Springs is Oregon’s premier eco-friendly private park and events center. The park is located at the base of the Northwest Oregon coast range halfway between Portland and Cannon Beach. This forestland property is available for hosting outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions, yoga retreats, group campouts, and other special events. We also offer ebike and pedal bike rentals for cruising the Banks-Vernonia State Trail which runs through the property. Contact us today for more information.
I had the opportunity to facilitate a yoga retreat at beautiful Vernonia Springs. The pavilion overlooking the pond where we held class and meditation was magical. We watched Blue Heron’s land around the pond. Jeff, the owner is awesome and accommodating, making sure everyone has what they need. The attendees loved it and can’t wait for the next year!
Julie Bertagna – Julie Bertagna Yoga
I was fortunate enough to be invited to assist and teach at the first annual Recovery Yoga Retreat with Julie Lowes. Unfamiliar of its location, I was more than pleasantly surprised. This location is serene, beautiful and lush. The straw bale lodge is a piece of art and accommodated our entire retreat with ease.
Linda Santilli Taylor,
- We chose Vernonia Springs for our 6th annual Wenzel Coaching cyclocross clinics because we love the variety of terrain, proximity to Portland, quality facilities including showers and, most of all, the beautiful setting! We can’t wait to come back! Again, thanks!
Wenzel Coaching Portland, Oregon
- Vernonia Springs was the perfect place for our autumn wedding! Jeff is an amazing host and the big pavilion was perfect for our ceremony, plus the outdoor fire pit and a cozy lodge were just right on a chilly evening. We’ll be back to stay in the yurt for a weekend getaway again soon!
Aaron & Mal, Portland, Or.
- We absolutely loved having our wedding at your venue. The atmosphere and location really fit well with us as a couple and despite the rain couldn’t have asked for a better day. The photographer got some amazing shots and we got a lot of compliments about how cool the venue was. Lots of people asked where and how we found it! Thanks again for being part of our special day we couldn’t have asked for anything better
Jenny & Jeremy, Eugene, Or.
- Wow. What a gem of a location–especially for those coming this way to ride the Banks-Vernonia Trail. Jeff is a warm and gracious host and we loved our stay in the yurt on his property. We’d definitely come back and stay here. Thanks so much Jeff!
- Have visited Vernonia Spring on several occasions. Every visit has always been a great experience. The setting is so beautiful. Jeff and Julie roll out the red carpet for you. They are very attentive assuring your stay is incredible.